Welcome to coehyderabad
13th Corporate Leadership Development Program [CLDP]
For Registration and Payment Link:
Please find the below link for CORP CON 2024 photos:
Centre for Corporate Governance, Research & Training, (CCGRT)
Survey No.1, Uppal IDA,
Genpact Road (Near Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple),
Uppal, Hyderabad - 500039
The Centre for Corporate Governance Research and Training-Hyderabad (CCGRT-Hyd) is a Training and Research wing of the ICSI. Inaugurated by the former Hon’ble Vice President of India, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu, on 16th September, 2017, CCGRT-Hyd started operations from Aug, 2018 with the goal to promote and develop research, training, & publications for students and members.
- To inculcate a research based acumen amongst members towards making positive contribution in their respective areas of work.
- To provide a supportive research environment for the development of research capabilities by emerging member scholars and students.
- To undertake Govt. funded sponsored projects with regulators, Govt. departments, Corporate Houses etc.
- To promote Ph.D program amongst members/students with MOU partner institutions/universities.
- To design and conduct skill oriented quality training programs for members and students.
- To enhance the Professional Competencies of CS members in Core, Ancillary and Hybrid areas of the profession with continuing education programs.
The CCGRT-Hyd is centrally located in IDA Uppal, Hyderabad near to NJRI and Uppal Stadium Metro Rail Stations and is well connected to Airport and Railway Stations and Metro rail Connectivity.
State of The Art Infrastructure Facilities
The CCGRT-Hyd is endowed with state of the Art Air-conditioned uplifted Training Hall with facilities viz., customized Tables; comfortable Chairs; in-built customized LCD projector with screen; dais with PA system, etc.
The CCGRT-Hyd Campus is having an Exclusive Hostel facility with Air-conditioned rooms with all requisite facilities such as beds; study tables with chairs; cupboards etc., and an Exclusive Air-conditioned Dining Hall with Tables and Chairs.
Residential program participants in their leisure time can avail the facilities of indoor and outdoor games such as Carrom Board, Chess and Badminton. Yoga classes are also planned for stress management in the residential programs.