GUIDANCE NOTE ON MOU BETWEEN ICSI AND ICSA-UK
Guidance note for ICSA-UK members wish to pursue the ICSI Course under the ICSI-ICSA MoU
Thank you for the interest you have shown in becoming a member of ICSI. The following represents some general guidance in connection with the ICSI-ICSA MoU requirements:
(I) You must have been a member of ICSA-UK in good standing for a minimum of two years and it should be certified by the ICSA endorsing officer as indicated in the admission form.
(II) Three papers of Professional Programme for which the ICSA members have to appear for acquiring ICSI Membership:
§ Advance Company Law and Practice (Paper 1)
§ Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (Paper 3)
§ Ethics, Governance and Sustainability (Paper 6)
(III) Fee Structure
(a) Students Registration Fee Rs. 15,000
(b) Students Examination Fee Rs. 750 per paper
(c) Membership Fee as applicable to Indian Citizen
The examinations are conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December at various examination centers in India and one overseas center at Dubai. Other condition applicable to Indian Citizens will be applicable for the ICSA members.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD → REGISTRATION FORM (FOR ICSA-UK MEMBERS)
For further queries, if any, write to email@example.com
Guidance note for ICSI members wish to pursue the ICSA-UK Course under the ICSI-ICSA MoU
The following represents some general guidance in connection with the with the ICSI-ICSA MoU requirements:
· You must have been a member of ICSI (Associate or Fellow), in good standing for a minimum of two years.
· You are required to complete the following three non-exempted ICSA examinations:
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Chartered Secretaries Case study
· To register as a student, you must complete the application form (download from link provided at the end of this page) and send it to ICSI alongwith demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favour of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India payable at New Delhi. Please also enclose a certified copy of your ICSI Membership Certificate & Final Examination Pass Certificate with the application. After the receipt of your form at ICSI this will be certified by the ICSI Endorsing Officer and then ICSI will forward complete application form to ICSA.
· After receipt of your form, Student Support Section of ICSA-UK will contact you for the payment of applicable course fees and after the payment of fee you will be registered as student with ICSA-UK.
Note: Membership must be certified by the ICSI Endorsing Officer on the relevant section of the attached application form prior to registration with ICSA.
The Cut off dates for ICSA registration are as follows:
Completed applications must be submitted to ICSI in time (at least 30 days in advance) to allow onward transmission to ICSA, so as to ensure arrival/processing of registration application by the above dates.
There are 7 examination centres in India, viz., Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune. The examinations are conducted twice in a year. The Examination form is provided by the ICSA or it may be downloaded from ICSA Website.
Applicable Course Fee for ICSA-UK Course (The prices are valid until the 31st July 2016.)
To initially register with the ICSA, you are required to pay the following fees:
If you wish to register for an exam, the exam fees are as follows:
You can purchase the study material online from ICSA website i.e.
For further information/details contact
Students Services E-mail (For all Student Related Queries)
Address & Telephone Number of ICSA-UK
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD → REGISTRATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD → EXAMINATION ENTRY FORM