icsi visakhapatnam chapter is always with you to give service at all times. dont worry due to covid-19, all studetns and memebrs may contact to our chapter incharge at any time on 9963310007/ 7989164758 or send email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All the Class Room Teaching students request you to participate online classes to complete your syllabus. please contact further chapter incharge 9963310007 or 9000253603. This is service is purely for Class Room Teaching Students only,
2. Dear Members please find the link of https://www.icsi.edu/echarteredsecretary/ for E Chartered Secretary which is more useful to find in soft mode at anywhere.
3. Dear Members Please register in CSBF those are non CSBF members further details please contact chapter incharge
4. As you aware the COVID 19 in this regard Institute is taking care of this kindly donate http://www.icsi.in/DonationCovid19/.
5. Members and students extend your further support to shaheed ki beti a good initative by ICSI as of now ICSI and Chapters are donating . now any one can donate for this nobel cause in link https://skb.icsi.edu/ please support with your good and kind heart.
6. All Professional passed students please utilise this opportunity of emsop https://www.icsi.edu/student/e-msop/
7. Members please find your details in link https://www.icsi.edu/member/members-directory/ and please update your communication details etc by using your login id and password. any assistance required please contact chpater incharge.
8. ALL non COP members please get your eCSIN https://www.icsi.edu/member/members-directory/
9. ALL COP holders please get your UDIN https://www.icsi.edu/member/members-directory/
10. ALL members please note that from 01.04.2020 you have to renew your memebrship fee as normal practice through online by using your user Id and password. while paying any problem please contact our chapter.
Visakhapatnam is the largest city, both in terms of area and population in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located on the coast of Bay of Bengal in the north eastern region of the state. It is the administrative headquarters of Visakhapatnam district and also the Financial Capital of Andhra Pradesh. As of 2011, the population of the city was recorded as 2,035,922, making it the 14th largest city in the country and 4th largest city in South India. The Visakhapatnam Metropolitan Region is the 9th most populous in India with a population of 5,340,000.
About Chapter : Born in 07th January 1978
Grade : Silver
Best Grade Chapter for the year 2014 to 2016