Programs for Members in 2023
1. Three days Basic level Certificate Program on Commercial Arbitration (Online), 20th to 22nd Jan 2023.
2. Effective Advocacy Strategies (Classroom mode) 28th Jan to 29th Jan 2023.
3. One Day Conference on ADR at Hotel Park Hyatt on 1st April 2023.
4. One Day Program on Career Conversations and Engagement (For Corporate Professionals) (Classroom) Saturday 13th May 2023.
1. MADHYASTHA EK VIKALP: BASIC CERTIFICATE PROGRAM AND ADVANCED SIMULATION TRAINING ON COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION For details Visit page: https://www.icsi.edu/coehyderabad/arbitration-centre/
2. RESEARCH AND CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMS
Two Days Training on Effective Advocacy Strategies (Classroom).
Two Days Workshop on Writing a Research Paper (Online).
One Day Research Process Awareness Program (Batch II) (Classroom).
One Day Research Process Awareness Program- Batch I (Online).
One Day NCLT Case Law Discussion Series (Classroom)
One Day Case Laws Discussion Series on Arbitration: Critical Aspects of Setting Aside of Arbitral Awards
Half day Focussed Group Discussion on Climate Change and Mitigation.
COE, Hyderabad with the intent to provide a platform for application based learning and skill development is organising "Bahumukhi" a series of one day calendar based skill oriented training programs. The programs are designed and conducted by the expert faculty members associated with COE Hyderabad. The List of programs conducted in classroom mode are as under:
1. Terms of NCD's for an Infrastructure Project & Critical understanding of Balance Sheets & Analysing Financial Ratios.
2. Labour Law Reforms.
3. Drafting and Interpretation Skills in Commercial Contracts.
4. Preparation & Presentation of Pleadings & Essentials of Arguments.
5. Critical understanding of Balance Sheets & Comparative Analyses of Financial Ratios.
6. Latest Developments in SEBI Regulations including LODR & Transformational Leadership.
4. ICSI TRAINING OF TRAINERS (ToT) PROGRAM
Training of Trainers (ToT) Program is a kind of induction program for the ICSI trainers who are newly registered for imparting practical training to CS students’ w.e.f from 2019.
Batch IV: Online ToT Program (19.02.2022)
Batch III: Classroom ToT program (27.11.2021).
Batch II: Online TOT Program was conducted from (12th to 13th September 2020)
Batch I: Classroom TOT Program held on 14th Dec 2019.
5. WORKSHOP ON NCLT
Three Days Residential Training Program on NCLT held from 21st Feb to 23rd Feb 2020
6. ICSI PROGRAMS
Registered Valuers Programs, Insolvency Programs, CSR Programs.