Guidelines For Company Secretary in Practice
- FAQs on Guidelines for Advertisement by Company Secretaries in Practice
- Guidelines for Advertisement by Company Secretary in Practice
- Guidelines for Peer Review of Attestation Services by the Practicing Company Secretaries
- Guidelines for Requirement of Maintenance of a Register of Attestation / Certification Services
- Grant of Certificate of Practice
- PCS Not To Engage In Other Business/Occupation
- Certificate of Practice Related Query
- Renewal/Cancellation/Restoration of COP
- Guidelines Regarding Firms
- Certified Filing Centers
ATTENTION MEMBERS !
Prefixing CS to the name of the Members of the ICSI
The Council of the Institute in its 173rd meeting held on June 23-24, 2007 has decided that a member of the Institute may prefix CS to his name in order to distinguish himself from other professionals and to create brand image of the CS profession.