Guidelines For Company Secretary in Practice
- FAQs on Guidelines for Advertisement by Company Secretaries in Practice
- Guidelines for Advertisement by Company Secretary in Practice
- Guidelines for Peer Review of Attestation Services by the Practicing Company Secretaries
- Guidelines for Requirement of Maintenance of a Register of Attestation / Certification Services
- Grant of Certificate of Practice
- PCS Not To Engage In Other Business/Occupation
- Certificate of Practice Related Query
- Renewal/Cancellation/Restoration of COP
- Guidelines Regarding Firms
- Certified Filing Centers
How to Renew Certificate of Practice
The certificate of practice issued to a member is required to be renewed every year by payment of annual certificate of practice fee which presently is Rs. 2000/-* after paying the necessary annual membership fees*.
The annual certificate of practice fee and the annual membership fee become due and payable on first day of April every year. The last date for the payment of annual membership fee and certificate of practice fee is 30th June. In case of renewal of certificate of practice, the secretary issues a letter extending the validity period of the certificate of practice for that year in (Appendix IV) if the member continues to fulfill the conditions stipulated by the Council for such renewal or has not violated the provisions of the Act, its schedules and the regulations framed under the Act.
*WITH APPLICABLE GST